Do you need help to claim your CIS rebate?

At Fish 4 Money, we are dedicated to helping landscapers, and all other construction subcontractors complete and file their Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax return and claim their rebate! We also are diligent in reviewing your landscaping work history to determine what expenses can be deducted from your tax liability. Our expert tax professional will ensure that you receive the largest qualifying tax rebate possible.


You’ll receive the highest 
qualifying amount


Money in your hands 
as quickly as possible


Professional, knowledgeable staff


If you don’t qualify, you won’t pay a penny


We look forward to helping you receive the rebate that you deserve!

If you are ready to have your CIS tax returns handled by a tax expert who will make the process fast, easy, affordable, personalised, and private, contact Fish 4 Money here, and someone will contact you very soon to get started!

Items you can claim

When you work with Fish 4 Money, you can expect superior service that is…

Fast! We work hard to complete your return so that it can be sent into Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) as soon as possible so that your return will be in your hands FAST!

Easy! We know that your job as a landscaper keeps you busy. We have designed our process to save time and effort. You can work with us directly from your home, and we will set an appointment that fits your schedule.

Affordable! We keep the price low and competitive. At Fish 4 Money, our focus is on getting more money for you and not taking more money from you.

Personalised! We know that your work as a landscaper is specific to you, so we take the time to speak with you to learn about your work history and expenses. Doing so allows us to maximise your CIS rebate.

Private! We have a strict confidentiality policy. We are required to share your information with the HMRC via your tax return, but you can have peace of mind knowing that we never sell or share client information with any other third party.

  • Food expenses that you’ve paid for while you were on the job
  • Hotel accommodations expenses you’ve paid for when staying away from home for a job
  • Liability insurance costs that you pay to any professional body when they are necessary for your work
  • Expenses for work travel including tolls and parking fees
  • Home office related expenses such including supplies, phone usage, postage, etc
  • Costs for purchasing, and the upkeep of tools that are necessary for your work

Next steps…

One of our friendly and highly skilled CIS tax experts will review your individual situation to determine what expenditures we can use to offset your tax debt and get more money back into your pocket quickly!

Industry leading experts

As a recognised leader in the CIS tax rebate industry, Fish 4 Money has helped countless builders successfully file their tax returns and maximize their CIS rebate. Best of all, you only pay for our services when you get your CIS tax rebate.

We’re sure you’ve got some questions

Are your services expensive?

No! We have some of the lowest and most competitive fees.

How do I know if Fish 4 Money can help me?

If you work within the UK construction industry as a general contractor, you are likely entitled to a CIS rebate. If you are uncertain if you are eligible, we will be happy to find the answer for you without any cost or obligation to you.  

I’m not registered for the CIS. What do I do?

You have a few options. The easiest option would be to work with us, and we will register for you. Or you can call the CIS helpline at 0845 366 7899 or register on the HMRC website.

Is it true that you don’t collect a fee unless I get a rebate?

Absolutely. We only receive a fee if you get a rebate for you. Our service is risk and stress-free!

Is my personal information safe with you?

Yes. We make every possible effort to safeguard your information, and we never sell or share client information with a third party.

What do you consider to be a complete record of my work expenses?

A complete record would include information about the sites you have worked, all the millage you have travelled for work, and all the equipment or tools you have bought or repaired to do your work.

What expenses can I use to offset my tax payment and get a larger rebate?

You can use various work-related expenses, including meals, hotel accommodations, tolls, and parking fees, tools and tool repairs, liability insurance costs, and much more. Fish 4 Money will help you determine every expense that can be used to increase your rebate.

What information will you need from me to file my CIS rebate?

To begin the filing process, we will need the following:

(1) a complete record of all your work expenses, (2) your HMRC personal tax account information, and (3) your CIS statements.

What is a CIS statement?

You might hear these called wage slips or pay vouchers. You receive them from your employer, and they include information about your hours, wages, and how much money was taken for taxes.

What is the CIS?

CIS is an abbreviation for the Construction Industry Scheme. It is a unique tax scheme that applies only to the construction industry, and it impacts all most all construction work that occurs within the UK. There are certain exceptions, but for general contractors, the CIS is mostly compulsory.

When must HMRC receive my tax return?

HMRC must receive your completed tax return on or before the 31st of January for the previous tax year.

Which subcontractors does Fish 4 Money work with?

We help all subcontractors complete their CIS tax returns, including builders, carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, construction workers, masons, and many others. If you are a subcontractor, we can help you maximi

se your return.